This outlines how Relax it’s Done 2019 collects, uses, discloses and stores personal information about you when you visit our website, fill out an enquiry form, book one of our luxury properties, and any other contact you have with Relax it’s Done.
Policy updated: June 2023
Information we collect
We collect, store, and use personal information about you as permitted under New Zealand privacy law such as:
• Your name, email, phone & contact information.
• Personal information related to your booking such as age, country of origin, flight information etc.
• Personal information of your travel companions.
• Payment information (via Stripe).
• Credit Card Pre-Authorization.
• Photos & Social media content (if you tag us).
• Any other applicable details relevant to your stay with Relax it’s Done.
How we use personal information
We use the information as described in this policy and as otherwise permitted under New Zealand privacy law. Personal information such as social media content and photos may be reposted to our social media channels, used for advertising or newsletter purposes and included in our marketing database (optional).
In addition, we may also use and share personal information that we hold:
• To communicate with you in regard to your enquiry or booking
• To conduct statistical analysis
• To provide you with important information in regard to your holiday home booking.
• For check in / check out procedures
• To improve our website and our services
• For any other purposes for which you have given us your permission (including newsletters, social media and other forms of publicity)
Sharing your personal information
We may share information with the below parties for the purposed described or as otherwise permitted under New Zealand privacy law.
• Our property owners
• Queenstown Lakes District Council for the purpose of (but not limited to) managing nightly stays as per the resource consent for the property
• Our third party booking channels such as Air BnB, VRBO, Booking.com etc…
• Our tourism partners who work with us to provide personal concierge services and optional extras. E.g Activity operators, Restaurants, Private Chefs, Spa Hire, Wedding or event organisers, and other partners that we choose to collaborate with to make your holiday arrangements.
• Our legal and professional advisers
• Our booking engine platform partner is Hostaway.
• Providers that offer cloud-based solutions (such as Microsoft Corporation), to help us process, manage, and store the data that we collect and hold.
• Our payment provider is Stripe, who encrypt your credit card details securely. Find our more here: https://stripe.com
• Our IT support service provider who assists with IT and systems is Focus.
• Providers that help us to send and/or manage our communications (such as What’s App, MailChimp, Facebook and Instagram); and
• Our creative agency and website developer WhitelawMitchell.
Storing your information
Our service providers may store your information on our behalf. We may also hold your personal information ourselves, for instance on servers or in physical files located at our office premises.
Your rights and contacting us
You have the right to request access to and the correction of your personal information.
To do so, please contact our privacy officer:
By email: [email protected]
Attention: Privacy Officer
Relax it’s Done.
PO Box 558
Queenstown, New Zealand 9348