Short-term Luxury Holiday Rentals
Relax it’s Done offers a return for holiday home owners, by managing a luxury accommodation rental service with professional management of guest enquiries, reservations and concierge services; delivering a 5-star experience to all guests.
FULL SERVICE CONTRACT
This involves the comprehensive marketing of your luxury holiday home and management of all reservation enquiries and bookings. The dedicated team maintain regular contact with guests prior to their stay and follow through with a personal welcome on arrival.
Relax it’s Done offers the following in a full service contract:
- Comprehensive marketing strategies. We successfully promote our properties locally, nationally and internationally
- Property listings across all key booking channels which include and not limited to Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, HomeAway, Stayz, Trip Advisor and many more, allowing us to reach guest worldwide.
- Setting dynamics pricing through our Channel Manager and monitoring rates to meet seasonal demand, adjusting them to achieve higher returns and occupancy levels for our owners.
- Management of our in-house cleaning staffs that are trained by us to ensure the highest standards are adhered too and cleaning costs are kept to the minimum.
- Management of all reservation enquiries and bookings.
- Monthly reports to property owners.
- Secure online payment for all reservations.
- Regular contact with guests prior to their arrival.
- Local knowledge and full concierge services.
- Personal welcome on arrival at your holiday home.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure guests and the home are well looked after during their stay.
- Payment of all accounts and utility bills associated with the property, meaning you see only one bill at the end of each month.
- Management of cleaning and servicing with premium linen and all supplies as required.
- Manage weekly collection of refuse and recycling.
- Regular checks of your letterbox or PO Box and forward post when required.
- Undertake regular security checks and property inspections.
- Assist with any vehicles you may wish to have at the property.
- Undertake accurate inventories and bi-annual spring cleans.
- Hire and supervise reliable contractors, including spa pool cleaning, gardening, chimney sweeping, spider spraying and more.
- Turn heating and hot water on/off in preparation for bookings/owner visits.
- Order, supply and stack firewood and kindling.
- Maintaining the levels of diesel, LPG and other necessities.
- Organise and supervise the refurbishment and fit out of your property if required.
- Supervise decorating, furniture and chattel orders and deliveries if required.
PART SERVICE CONTRACT
Relax it’s Done offers a part service contract as your ‘on the ground’ experts and is suitable for holiday home owners who prefer to manage the marketing and bookings themselves. The contract may be tailored to suit your requirements and can include the following:
- Guest services such as personal welcome and on-call assistance.
- Concierge service for recommendations, bookings and activities.
- Management of cleaning and servicing with linen and all supplies as required.
- Management of property upkeep such as spring cleans, maintenance, ordering LPG when necessary, vehicle maintenance and registration and regular security checks.
- Departure inspections: visit the property to check for any damages or breakages, check if any light bulbs are out, turn heating off, check level of BBQ gas bottle and so forth.
Naturally in your absence we will do everything required to keep your home well maintained until you next return.
To discuss your specific requirements contact Sarah McIlwrick or Margaret Gibbs on [email protected] or +64 3 441 1510 / +64 27 447 1304.
When enquiring it would be much appreciated if you could please supply the address, details and features of your home including photos if possible, so that we can assess how it may fit into our boutique portfolio.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your visions for your home.