Private Home Services
If you have made the decision to purchase a holiday home in Queenstown for use as a private residence, the Relax It’s Done team can provide a full Property Support Service to manage your home in your absence.
So you can best enjoy your holiday, Relax It’s Done aims to ensure everything is ready on your arrival and may arrange the following on request:
- Making sure your home is lovely and warm with the heating on and the firewood well stocked.
- Fresh flowers are arranged for your arrival.
- The kitchen is stocked with fresh produce and groceries, boutique wines and delectable treats.
- The beds are made with freshly laundered linen.
- Your home is immaculately presented, cleaned to our very high standards.
- Arrangements can be made for you, from an elegant dinner party to vacation activities.
- On departing your home, the Relax It’s Done team will arrange cleaners, remove recycling and rubbish, have linen laundered and the house secured.
In your absence we will do everything required to keep your home well maintained until you next return:
- Complete regular checks to ensure your home is safe and secure.
- Make sure the utility supplies are maintained and arrange payments as necessary, meaning you see only one bill at the end of each month.
- Oversee garden and property maintenance.
- Undertake spring cleans as recommended, including spider spraying, chimney sweeping and more.
- Organise and supervise the delivery of decorating, furniture and chattels as required.
- Maintain car registration and warrant of fitness checks for any vehicles kept at the property.
- On-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service.
- Regularly check your letterbox or PO Box and forward post when required.
When friends and family visit:
You can rest assured your guests are in safe hands. The team at Relax It’s Done may personally welcome your guests to your holiday home and are available throughout their stay to ensure a comfortable and luxurious holiday.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a reliable, trustworthy and experienced local team.
To discuss your Property Management requirements contact Margaret Naeny on email@example.com or +64 3 441 1510 / +64 27 447 1304. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your visions for your home.