Luxury 4 bedroom accommodation Queenstown
Check availability below and book online or contact us
Situated at the top of Queenstown Hill, the impressive and unobstructed view from Queenscliff is never-ending; taking in the stunning colours of Lake Wakatipu and the commanding outline of Cecil and Walter Peaks and the Remarkables mountain range.
This centrally located, 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home boasts a sophisticated and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area which opens onto a large deck with BBQ and outdoor seating. Relax in the bubbling outdoor spa pool with a glass of local wine while immersed in the panoramic views.
- Master bedroom with large walk in wardrobe, private ensuite with spa bath, separate shower and private balcony.
- 2 king split bedrooms, each with TV and sharing a family bathroom with shower
- Double bedroom with private ensuite with spa bath, separate shower and walk in wardrobe
- All rooms in the house have individual heat pumps for heating or cooling
- Impressive media room for the family to spread out with Plasma TV, SKY, DVD library, Xbox with games and a shelf full of books
- Full laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Spacious lounge with Plasma TV,SKY, DVD player, gas fire
- Mac computer with printer and Wireless Internet
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Local telephone calls for free
- Spa pool with great views and patio area with additional seating
- Balcony with BBQ and lounge chairs
- Double car garage with ski rack and drying cupboard
- Complimentary use of Golf Clubs, rucksacks for walking, and cooler box/chilly bin for picnics by the lake
- Internal lift - ideal for transporting luggage and groceries
Only a 10-15 minute walk down Queenstown Hill to the centre of Queenstown, or a few minutes by car. Queenscliff is whatever you need it to be – family central, entertainers dream or private & peaceful retreat. Make it your home on your next visit to Queenstown.